Buying your first home will be one the most important purchases you will make and can be a daunting prospect. Whether you are wanting to use one of the government first-time buyer schemes, have a guarantor on the mortgage with you or are just looking to secure the best deal available, our expert-team will be on hand to support you every step of the way.
- Independent, whole of the market advice.
- Access to exclusive rates and products offering the most competitive rates in the market
- Access to specific business development managers with all lenders to make sure your case completes and quickly and as smooth as possible
- Free no obligation initial consultation
- Speed of service – typically our loans are fully approved within 7-10 working days
- Personalised advice tailored to your individual needs
Summit Wealth's Top tips
- Ensure that you are realistic when working out exactly how much you can afford to spend on your new house. Make sure you factor in all fees like legal fees, stamp duty and refurbishment costs (we will help with this.) We are able to provide you with the maximum loan amount you can borrow based on your circumstances.
- Remember to budget for expenses such as council tax, gas and electricity bills, boiler servicing, and other home repairs.
- Make sure you know what the likely council tax charge will be in your new property